Inventor Hall of Fame Project
Your project is due at the start of class on Thursday 10/31
- You will look at the list of inventors in each column below.
- By clicking on each inventor, you can find out what invention he created.
- You will select 1 inventor from each column that you think is the most important.
- For each inventor, make a graphic organizer that answers the 5 W's (who, what, when, where, why does invention matter)
- For each inventor, you will create a poster that shows your knowledge of the inventor.
- Once your posters are completed, you will staple them in order of who is the best inventor and label them (#1, 2, 3)
- You will attach one more sheet of notebook paper to the back of your posters.
- Write a summary explaining why you put your inventors in the order that you did.
- For the final step, students will share their inventors with other students.