Monday: Map Activity
- Take out your spiral and open to a clean sheet of paper.
- Answer all 15 questions using the map website below.
- Turn in when you are completed.
- Click here to enter website
Bonus Activity (Extra Credit): If you complete step 3, then take out your spiral to begin next activity from the website below. The directions to complete the task are on the website.
Click here to begin for Bonus Activity.
If done with all work, then do the next activity below:
Search for the answers online. Write answers in notebook and save to do later. Click on this site to complete
Thursday September 20th: Map Interactive Website
- In spiral notebook, imagine that you are in a helicopter looking down at Washington Jr. High. Write directions to Mr. Wikert's classroom from the light at Richards and 4th street.
- You will learn about maps today by using an interactive website.
- Click here to begin.